General terms and conditions The Ocean Race The Hague 2023
Article 1. General
- Customer: every (legal) entity that respectively has entered into an Agreement with TIG Sports or wishes to do so;
- TIG Sports: private company, with its registered office in Amsterdam, registered at chamber of commerce with number 34305438.
- EventsIT: private company CM.COM Netherlands, with its registered office in Breda, registered at chamber of commerce with number 20123808.
- Agreement: the agreement between TIG Sports and customer regarding the purchase, sale and delivery of Guest Experience tickets;
- Conditions: these general terms and conditions.
The stipulations of these Conditions apply to all offers by TIG Sports and to all Agreements it has entered into and will enter into.
Article 2. Formation of agreements
2.1 All offers of TIG Sports are free of obligation and subject to availability.
2.2 TIG Sports is entitled to (have) check(ed) the correctness of the information provided by customer. Providing incorrect or incomplete information may result in a void Agreement and/or the Guest Experience tickets not being shipped. The information provided by customer will not be used for mailing information and/or special offers by TIG Sports and co-organisers of the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 , unless customer specifically grants permission to do so.
2.3 At the moment of the request for Guest Experience tickets by customer, TIG Sports reserves the order in question. Customer receives a letter of confirmation including an overview of the reservation in question.
2.4 The Agreement is finalized:
- Payment online: at the moment the amount has been paid.
- Reservation by confirmation of order by email : at the moment that TIG Sports has sent the confirmation and the confirmation has been signed by After receipt of the confirmation TIG Sports sends the invoice containing the amount to be paid.
After receipt of payment TIG Sports sends a letter of receipt including amongst others the date of shipment of the Guest Experience tickets to customer.
Article 3. Prices and payments
3.1 The prices stated are in euros, excluding VAT.
3.2 TIG Sports expressly reserves the right to change the prices of the Guest Experience tickets, in particular if this becomes necessary due to (legal) regulations. In case of limited availability of an offer TIG Sports is entitled, as soon as the offer is no longer available, to again offer the identical Guest Experience tickets at a higher price, without the customer being entitled to refer to the earlier (lower) price.
3.3 The invoice as referred to in article 2.4 must be settled in the indicated account number within 30 days after the date of invoice.
3.4 If customer defaults in any payment, TIG Sports is entitled to suspend or terminate the (execution of the) Agreement.
Article 4. Use of entrance tickets and guest experience tickets
4.1 Guest Experience tickets cannot be taken back or switched and will lose their validity on expiry of the mentioned date.
4.2 Customer should present Guest Experience tickets, also after having gained access to the Ocean Race The Hague 2023, at first request of TIG Sports.
4.3 Guest Experience tickets should not be resold. Abuse will be reported to the authorities.
4.4 Each Guest Experience ticket has its own unique barcode and consequently can only be used once. Copying of Guest Experience tickets is useless. Abuse will be reported to the authorities.
Article 5. Obligations and liability TIG Sports
5.1 Providing information related to the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 (e.g. regarding cancellation or discontinuation of the ticket sale) belongs to the responsibility of TIG Sports. In any event information provision will take place via the official The Ocean Race The Hague 2023.
5.2 TIG Sports is never liable for damage, regardless of form or cause, caused during or as a result of a visit to the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 or participating in any Guest Experience program during the Ocean Race The Hague 2023.
5.3 You will enter the grounds of the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 at your own risk.
5.4 If, for whatever reason (“Force Majeure”), the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 is cancelled, TIG Sports is entitled to annul the Agreement without there being any obligation of compensation of any damage.
Article 6. Concluding provisions
6.1 In case the Conditions and the Agreement would contain mutually conflicting clauses then the Agreement will prevail.
6.2 The Agreement is governed by Dutch law. Disputes will be submitted to the competent judge of Amsterdam.
Sales policy EventsIT
- EventsIT V. sells or books admission tickets exclusively through the internet, over the telephone and at the cash desks by order of the event organization.
- This means that ticket types, prizes, discounts, quantities and so on, available for presale, reservation and sale are determined by the event organization and not by EventsIT B.V.
- The event organization also determines the possibilities: presale, reservation or both.
- Transaction fees will be charged to the client in the case of bookings over the telephone or the internet. The event organization can also take these costs on their own account.
- These transaction fees will be clearly stated in the price list of the event and in the payment overview the client will be presented with before proceeding to the actual payment.
Number of cards per customer
The organization may set a limit on the number of tickets at a time or total ordered or reserved. It is forbidden to resell the tickets.
Methods of payment
The following methods of payment are at your disposal online:
iDEAL (for ING, Rabobank, SNS bank, Friesland bank, ASN bank, Triodos bank, van Lanschot bankiers en de ABN-Amro bank). For more information on this method of payment please see ideal.nl or the website of your own bank.
- Master card
- Visa card
- Maestro card
- Invoice of TIG Sports
Confirmation of your internet purchase
- Directly after your purchase is completed and your payment is received, you will receive a confirmation EventsIT B.V. E-tickets will be send after payment 6 weeks prior to the event. Your e-ticket is your admission ticket for the chosen event.
- Should the confirmation email pose any questions, please call the helpdesk of the event or EventsIT during office hours for more information.
- For more information on opening hours of the cash desks and the helpdesk, please see the website of the event. Contact details can also be found on this website.
Exchange and refunding of tickets
- Always check your reservation before it is confirmed for the correct number, date and price.
- EventsIT B.V. will not return any sales, unless otherwise agreed upon with the event organisor. The conditions of The organization of the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 are: in the event the Ocean Race The Hague 2023 (or any part of its programming) are fully or partially cancelled, the visitor will not be eligible for partial or full refunding of the ticket price or any other damages.
On the website of the event you can find the opening hours of the helpdesk, to help you with any questions or The telephone number of the helpdesk can also be found on the website of the event.
Statutory return period
EventsIT only sells tickets through the website of the event that are time bound. For this reason these sales are not subject to the statutory return period of 7 working days, in which purchases may be cancelled.
The sales page of the event is secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which protects your personal details and makes them illegible while being sent over the internet. EventsIT B.V. only uses methods of payment that are approved by the banks.
Credit card details
Neither EventsIT V., nor the event will save your credit card details. These details are solely sent to the credit card companies encrypted.
- On the sales page you are required to make a personal account and give personal details, depending on the These details will be used solely for the event in question, to send you a confirmation email of your purchase, send you your tickets, or to further inform you about the event in question and future events organized by the same organizer. In no way will your details be passed on to third parties.
- In the case of suspected incorrect details being provided, EventsIT V. can block your purchase or reservation.
- EventsIT V. cannot be held accountable for any damages as a result of providing incorrect personal details.
- At any time you can log in on your account to modify or delete your personal details and check on your purchase.
- Please follow the instructions on the screen, should you have forgotten your log-in code.